The Butler Health Plan supports early detection and workplace well-being programs to assist you with your personal health goals. Making healthy lifestyle choices helps you and the Plan spend less money on health care.
Well-Being Programs Include:
- Flu shots offered at your workplace every fall
- Health Risk Assessment (HRA) is available at the three Butler Advantage Health & Wellness Centers. HRA provides a comprehensive picture of your overall health. This powerful tool helps to identify areas where you can work to improve including: high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, nutritional concerns and many more. The HRA Biometric Screening includes a 28-panel fasting blood draw, blood pressure, height, weight and waist circumference. Because your health matters, employees and spouses can earn $150 toward next year’s medical plan deductible just by participating in a free, confidential HRA.
- Completing your HRA is an important first step on your path of wellness and preventive healthcare. Some tools are available to give you support to reach your healthy lifestyle goals:
Your Medical Plan Wellness Benefits
- Preventive screenings, well baby care and immunizations are covered at 100%. This benefit covers all services referenced within the Recommendations of the United States Preventative Service Task Force link at http://www.uspreventiveservicestaskforce.org/ . For Immunization and Vaccine Recommendations for Infants, Children, and Adults from the Center for Disease Control link to www.cdc.gov/vaccines/.
- Anthem Sydney Health App – My Health Dashboard (PDF) Wellness Program helps you with exercise, fitness, healthy eating, weight management, quitting smoking, stress management and more.
- Anthem Condition Care for Long Term Support (PDF) team supports members with asthma, diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), coronary artery (heart) disease, and heart failure.
Health and Fitness Program Discounts
Your Wellness Program
- Wellness Coordinators volunteer their time and effort to plan well-being programs and organize flu shots and health screenings. They are genuinely interested in helping to educate their fellow employees on healthy lifestyle habits. Join and help your school’s wellness committee by contacting your school district’s Wellness Coordinator or email Julie Gillum at firstname.lastname@example.org.