Click on each update for more information…
Prescription Plan Options 2023 (PDF)
Prescription Drug Formulary 2023 (PDF)
Prescription Drug Formulary 2022 (PDF)
Temporary ID Card (PDF)
Express Scripts Mobile App (PDF)
Express Scripts Preview Site to Price Drugs
High Performance Formulary FAQ (PDF)
Long-Term Maintenance Medications-Smart90-FAQs (PDF)
Get Started with Home Delivery (PDF)
Home Delivery Form (PDF)
Rx Drug Reimbursement (PDF)
Options for At-Home COVID-19 Tests
- Free at-home COVID-19 tests may be available through your employer, educational institutions, libraries, or health departments. ohio.gov/dashboards/other-resources/testing-ch-centers
- Express Scripts Pharmacy Benefit – Your Plan will cover qualifying at-home COVID-19 tests on or after January 15, 2022.
- Show your Express Scripts I.D. card at the in-network participating pharmacy counter and your at-home COVID-19 test should ring up at no cost to you. If your pharmacy is unable to process through your I.D. card, you may purchase your test(s) then submit a receipt with a Prescription Drug Reimbursement Form for refund consideration. Your Plan will cover the cost of a limited number of qualifying at-home COVID-19 tests, up to $12 per test, every 30 days. NOTE: Pharmacist signature is not required for at-home COVID-19 test reimbursement.
- For purchases of at-home COVID-19 test(s) without using Express Scripts pharmacy benefit, you can submit your receipt with a Prescription Drug Reimbursement Form for refund consideration.
- Visit express-scripts.com/covid-19/resource-center for more information.