The Butler Health Plan supports early detection and workplace well-being programs to assist you with your personal health goals. Making healthy lifestyle choices helps you and the Plan spend less money on health care.
Well-Being Programs Include:
- Flu shots offered at your workplace every fall
- Annual Health Assessment (AHA) at the Butler Advantage Health & Wellness Center or on-site at your location.
AHA 2020 POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE (PDF)
- Because your health matters, employees and spouses can earn $150 toward next year’s medical plan deductible just by participating in a free, confidential, annual health assessment.
- Annual Health Assessment includes a 28-panel fasting blood draw, blood pressure, height, weight and waist circumference, and health questionnaire
Your Medical Plan Wellness Benefits
- Preventive screenings, well baby care and immunizations are covered at 100%. This benefit covers all services referenced within the Recommendations of the United States Preventative Service Task Force link at http://www.uspreventiveservicestaskforce.org/ . For Immunization and Vaccine Recommendations for Infants, Children, and Adults from the Center for Disease Control link to www.cdc.gov/vaccines/.
- Anthem Online Wellness Toolkit (PDF) Wellness Program helps you with exercise, fitness, healthy eating, weight management, quitting smoking, stress management and more.
- Anthem Condition Care for Long Term Support (PDF) team supports members with asthma, diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), coronary artery (heart) disease, and heart failure.
Health and Fitness Discounts
- Anthem Active & Fit Direct discounts – Anthem members are eligible for a discount at participating gyms. Anthem members log in at www.anthem.com
- Greater Miami Valley YMCA discounts – For more information call 513-887-0001 or visit www.gmvymca.org
- YMCA of Greater Cincinnati discounts – For more information call 513-362-9622 or visit www.myy.org
- YMCA of Greater Dayton discounts – For more information call 937-223-5201 ext. 1042 or visit www.daytonymca.org
Your Wellness Program
- Wellness Coordinators volunteer their time and effort to plan well-being programs and organize flu shots and health screenings. They are genuinely interested in helping to educate their fellow employees on healthy lifestyle habits. Join and help your school’s wellness committee by contacting your school district’s Wellness Coordinator or email Julie Gillum at firstname.lastname@example.org.