The Butler Health Plan supports early detection and workplace well-being programs to assist you with your personal health goals. Making healthy lifestyle choices helps you and the Plan spend less money on health care.
Well-Being Programs Include
- Flu shots offered at your workplace every fall.
- Personal Health Evaluation offered at workplace in the spring.
- Because your health matters, employees and spouses can earn $150 toward next year’s medical plan deductible just by participating in a free confidential health evaluation.
- Your Preventive Health Evaluation includes blood tests, blood pressure, and a brief health assessment. Learn your health status and receive a Personal Health Score and Goal.
- For all members in the medical plan who participate in the Interactive Health Personal Health Evaluation, you have access to these resources, available at no cost.
Your Medical Plan Wellness Benefits
- Preventive screenings, well baby care and immunizations are covered at 100%. This benefit covers all services referenced within the Recommendations of the United States Preventative Service Task Force link at http://www.uspreventiveservicestaskforce.org/ . For Immunization and Vaccine Recommendations for Infants, Children, and Adults from the Center for Disease Control link to www.cdc.gov/vaccines/.
- Anthem Healthy Lifestyles Online (PDF) Wellness Program helps you with exercise, fitness, healthy eating, weight management, quitting smoking, stress management and more.
- Anthem 360 Condition Care (PDF) team supports members with asthma, diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), coronary artery (heart) disease, and heart failure.
Health and Fitness Discounts
- Anthem.com Well-Being Discounts (PDF)
- Great Miami Valley YMCA is committed to building strong kids, strong families and strong communities. The Great Miami Valley YMCA Association includes 6 branches, 1 resident camp, 4 full day child care centers, and numerous before and after school child care sites throughout Butler and Warren counties. The GMV YMCA offers a Corporate Membership & extensive Wellness Program to our corporate partners. Districts receive a waived joining fee and districts with 50 or more memberships receive a 10% discount on the membership fees. This offer includes employees and their families. For more information call 513-887-0001 or visit www.gmvymca.org.
- YMCA of Greater Cincinnati offers to BHP a Corporate Membership Program to all of the district employees. When joining, employees will receive $100 in program credits. Take advantage of healthy programs and services at all 13 branches throughout the Cincinnati area. When joining, employees must show proof of employment from their district or their BHP insurance card. For more information call 513-362-YMCA or visit www.myy.org.
Your Wellness Program
- Wellness Coordinators volunteer their time and effort to plan well-being programs and organize flu shots and health screenings. They are genuinely interested in helping to educate their fellow employees on healthy lifestyle habits. Join and help your school’s wellness committee by contacting your school district’s Wellness Coordinator or email Julie Gillum at firstname.lastname@example.org.