Click on each update for more information…
The Butler Health Plan supports early detection and workplace well-being programs to assist you with your personal health goals. Making healthy lifestyle choices helps you and the Plan spend less money on health care.
Well-Being Programs Include:
- Flu shots offered at your workplace every fall
- Biometric Screening/Health Risk Assessment (HRA) is available at the three Butler Advantage Health & Wellness Centers. The screening provides a comprehensive picture of your overall health. This powerful tool helps to identify areas where you can work to improve including: high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, nutritional concerns and many more. The Biometric Screening/HRA includes a 28-panel fasting blood draw, blood pressure, height, weight and waist circumference. Because your health matters, employees and spouses can earn $150 toward next year’s medical plan deductible just by participating in a free, confidential screening.
- Completing your Biometric Screening/HRA is an important first step on your path of wellness and preventive healthcare. Some tools are available to give you support to reach your healthy lifestyle goals:
- Wellness Coaching Overview at Premise Health (PDF)
- Reasons to Work With a Wellness Coach (PDF)
- Certified Wellness Coaching & How to Schedule an Appointment (PDF)
- Diabetes No Cost Insulin Program (PDF)
- Monthly Health Matters e-Newsletter
Your Medical Plan Wellness Benefits
- Preventive screenings, well baby care and immunizations are covered at 100%. This benefit covers all services referenced within the Recommendations of the United States Preventative Service Task Force link at http://www.uspreventiveservicestaskforce.org/ . For Immunization and Vaccine Recommendations for Infants, Children, and Adults from the Center for Disease Control link to www.cdc.gov/vaccines/.
- Anthem Sydney Health App – My Health Dashboard (PDF) Wellness Program helps you with exercise, fitness, healthy eating, weight management, quitting smoking, stress management and more.
- Anthem Condition Care for Long Term Support (PDF) team supports members with asthma, diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), coronary artery (heart) disease, and heart failure.
Health and Fitness Program Discounts
- Anthem Active & Fit Direct (PDF) – Anthem members are eligible for a discount at participating gyms. Anthem members log in at www.anthem.com
- Greater Miami Valley YMCA – Membership Fee Waived – For more information call 513-887-0001 or visit www.gmvymca.org
- YMCA of Greater Cincinnati – Membership Fee Waived and 20% Discount – For more information call 513-362-9622 or visit www.myy.org
- YMCA of Greater Dayton – Membership Fee Waived – For more information call 937-223-5201 ext. 1042 or visit www.daytonymca.org
Your Wellness Program
- Wellness Coordinators volunteer their time and effort to plan well-being programs and organize flu shots and health screenings. They are genuinely interested in helping to educate their fellow employees on healthy lifestyle habits. Join and help your employer’s wellness committee by contacting your employer’s Wellness Coordinator or email Julie Gillum at email@example.com.
|Beavercreek City School District||Jill McClure||jill.mcclure@beavercreek.K12.oh.us|
|Butler County Educational Service Center||Coya Taylorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Butler Tech||Trisha Delongemail@example.com|
|City of Fairfield||Tami Moorefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Fairfield City School District||Pam Buehleremail@example.com|
|Great Oaks Career Campuses||Donna Eakinsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hamilton City School District||Tracy Heineckeemail@example.com|
|Lane Libraries||Bryan Isayfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Madison Local School District||Holly Ingramemail@example.com|
|Middletown City School District||Shannon O'Connellfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Monroe Local School District||Stacey Williamsemail@example.com|
|New Miami Local School District||Heaven Morganfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ross Local School District||Shelli Turcoemail@example.com|
|Sycamore Community School District||Julie Ferronfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Talawanda City School District||Amy Macechkoemail@example.com|